LOG IN - HERE
FACTS SIS (Formerly RenWeb 1) gives you, the busy parent, an opportunity to get more involved in your child’s academic progress and future success – all via the Internet!
FACTS Family Online (formerly ParentsWeb) is a private and secure parents’ portal that will allow parents to view academic information specific to their children, while protecting their children’s information from others. You may view your child’s grades, attendance, homework and conduct, as well as other useful school information. You can also communicate with teachers and other school staff online whenever necessary. All you need is an Internet-capable computer.
Here’s how to access our easy-to-use FACTS Family Online:
- Make sure that the school has your email address in our database.
- In Internet Explorer, Edge, Chrome, Firefox, or Safari, go to www.renweb.com and click Logins.
- Type the school's District Code DA-MA
- Click Create New FACTS Family Online (ParentsWeb) Account.
- Type your email address and click Create Account. An email will be sent which includes a link to create your ParentsWeb login. The link is active for 6 hours.
- Select the Click to Create your ParentsWeb login link.
- A web browser displays your Name and RenWeb Person ID.
- Type a User Name, Password, and Confirm the password.
- Click Save User Name and/or Password.
A message displays at the top of the browser, "User Name/Password successfully updated."
- You may now log in to ParentsWeb using your new User Name and Password.
- ParentsWeb allows you to access:
- Student attendance and daily grades
- Progress reports, reports cards and transcripts
- Lesson plans and homework
- School events and resources
- Teacher & course info and so much more